Viva Wedding Photography has teamed up with the British Journal of Photography and Wedding Magazine photographer of the year, the fabulous Lisa Devlin of Devlin Photos, to teach a very special workshop aimed at wedding photographers, to help them Understand their Flash. We’ll be looking at taking the fear out of using flash at weddings, as well as experimenting with creative techniques.
The course outline is:
- Intro to flash lighting techniques and looking at example images
- Understanding your flash and its settings
- Bouncing flash to create lovely soft lighting and how to shape your light
- Balancing daylight and flash for very sunny situations
- Using flash indoors for the reception and speeches
The workshop is a practical based one, with the emphasis on teaching the skills that photographers need rather than shooting for a portfolio. Numbers will be small on each workshop, in order for us to tailor it to the group's needs.
We are running this course on Wednesday 6th July (NOW SOLD OUT) and Thursday 8th September. The cost of the course is £250 including refreshments and dinner at the award winning Ginger Dog in Brighton. There will also be a Q&A session with Lisa and Adam from Viva over a drink in the bar after we finish.