We just loved shooting this quirky DIY wedding for Lisa & Alex. Both of them are super creative (photographer's / graphic designers / work in advertising etc.) lovely people. They really went to town on all of the details, like colour sceme, decorations, stationary etc. You could just tell that they had spent hours discussing what to have, where to have it and must have spent so long making things for this wedding. A true DIY wedding spirit! The ceremony was held at the Royal Pavilion in Brighton, Sussex with the reception at Al Fresco's restaurant on Brighton seafront.
Some of our favourite aspects from this wedding were (in no particular order):
- The bride entering the ceremony with all the guests playing 'Here comes the bride' on Kazoo's
- The vintage Citron car
- The amazing Photo Booth, that they made for us
- The ice cream cone table decorations
- Our version of the royal wedding photo with Lisa & Alex pulling a silly face in the Royal Pavilion's music room
- The colour coded guests / bunting / theme from the wedding
- The live music and cool guests
- Alex and Lisa freezing their butt's off on Brighton beach, while we dance round them with torches for the light painting photos
Hopefully you can see all of this from the wedding photos. They were just a joy to shoot and the wedding was so much fun!!!!!